on orders over £65
We currently offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £65
click for information
How fabric is sold
• Fabric is priced per quarter metre.
• If purchasing just a quarter metre it will be sent to you as a ‘Fat Quarter’. If you require more than a quarter metre you need to increase the number of quarters you add in the order section. This will then be sent to you in a continuous piece of fabric.
eg: 1 = Fat Quarter, 2 = ½ mtr, 3 = ¾ mtr, 4 = 1 mtr, 6 = 1.5 mtr, 8 = 2 mtr etc
• A fat quarter measures approx 20” x 22” (51 x 56cm). This can sometimes vary depending on the fabric design so please check the description .
• Panels are sold individually and will vary in each size, please check description
• Packs are sold in fat quarters and fat eighths. They vary in price depending on content.
• Rolls are sold individually and vary in size depending on amount of strips, please check the description
• Backing fabrics are priced per half metre, eg: 1 = ½ mtr, 2 = 1 mtr, 3 = 1.5 mtr and 4 = 2 mtr .