Terms and Conditions
1. Payment must be made in full before goods will be sent out.
We accept Debit/Credit cards and Paypal payments. We do not accept cheques.
Orders can only be placed through the website, we do not take payments over the phone.
2. Care has been taken that description and prices are correct, however we have the right to cancel an order if we find a mistake has been made. This will allow the customer to either order again at the correct price or decide not to.
3. The photos of the fabrics are as close as possible to the actual colour but they can vary from monitor to monitor.
4. All rights including copyright in this website are owned or licensed to Fireside Fabrics. Any use of this website or its contents including copying images in whole or in part is prohibited without our permission. If our images are used on another website without our permission the matter will be pursued under the copyright laws.
5. When an order is placed an email will be sent to you at the email address you have given on your order form.
Please take care when ordering as we do not accept returns on fabrics cut to order for change of mind or ordering incorrectly.
6. We will accept a return if an order was sent to you incorrectly or there is a fault in the fabric. If this is the case then please email advising of the problem, once agreed for the item to be returned a full refund including postage will be re-credited back to you once the goods have been received by us. The fabric must be in the condition it was sent out to you. Returns cannot be made if the fabric has been cut.
7. You can return goods to us (other than fabrics cut to order) within 7 days of receipt of your goods but we must be notified you wish to do this, thus cancelling your contract. If goods are sent back (other than fabrics cut to order) this is done so at the customers own cost and risk. Goods must be in original packaging unopened. If packaging is found to be torn or opened a refund will not be given. If goods are sent back without prior notice or without postal charges paid then we have the right to deduct this charge from the refund being re-credited. Care must be taken if sending goods back. It must be packaged with care, if the goods are damaged when received this end then the customer will need to make a claim from either the Post Office or Courier.
8. If the Post Office or Courier have tried to deliver your order and you are out it is your responsibility to contact the Post Office or Courier for a re delivery. If your order is not collected and is sent back to us a re delivery charge will be made. The goods will be retained until a further delivery charge is paid. If you do not pay the additional delivery charge invoice that will be sent to you the goods will be disposed of at our sole descretion without any liability to you.
9. Customs and/or import duties and/or taxes levied at the destination country if purchasing from abroad will be the buyer’s responsibility.
10. By placing an order with Fireside Fabrics you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.